2013 Contribution Levels
2013 Goal: $2,000,000
- Titanium Level – $100,000.00
- Diamond Level – $50,000.00
- Platinum Level – $25,000.00
- Gold Level – $10,000.00
- Silver Level – $5,000.00
- Bronze – $2,000.00
Trail Boss (TB) and Top Hand (TH) Ticket Allocations per Contribution Level
- Titanium Level – 30 TB or 60 TH
- Diamond Level – 20 TB or 40 TH
- Platinum Level – 12 TB or 24 TH
- Gold Level – 10TB or 20 TH
- Silver Level – 8 TB or 16 TH
- Bronze Level – 4 TB or 8 TH
Combinations of ticket types may be provided based on availability. For major contributors, one (1) Trail Boss ticket is equivalent to two (2) Top Hand tickets.
Sponsor banners on-site during the event are available in exchange for a portion of you ticket allocation based on sponsor level. Talk with your Cattlemen’s Ball representative.
As a major contributor, you will also be entitled to a number of announcements throughout the 2013 event. You also receive an ad in the 2013 Cattlemen’s Ball program, with the size of your ad based on the contribution level.
NOTE: If you do not plan to use your entire ticket allocation, please consider returning the extra tickets to the Cattlemen’s Ball for use in additional ticket sales.
- Saturday Night Entertainment – $150,000.00
Includes feature act and support services.
- Tent Rental – $125,000.00
All tents and installation services.
- Grounds & Facilities – $85,000.00
Table & chair rental, port-a-potties, ground transportation, security, power generator, lights, etc.
- Saturday Evening Meal – $65,000.00
Buffet-style prime rib dinner for all ticket holders.
- Saturday Trail Boss Lunch – $30,000.00
A sit down beef tenderloin brunch for Trail Boss ticket holders.
- Bar – $25,000.00
Beer, alcohol, bar supplies& souvenir glasses.
- Trail Boss Friday Night Reception – $25,000.00
Includes light buffet dinner, entertainment and activities.
- Printing & Publicity – $25,000.00
Advertising and printing of programs & tickets.
- Champagne Breakfast – $4,000.00
Saturday morning event for Trail Boss ticket holders.
- Golf Tournament- $10,000.00
Includes golf cards, greens fees, driving range, practice facility & lunch buffet.
- Activities – $10,000.00
A wide range of Saturday activities including live & silent auctions, style show, art show, casino, wine-tasting, health screenings, displays, etc.
- Volunteers & Cancer Survivor Volunteers – $10,000.00
Includes T-shirts and support services for 600+ volunteers and a banner for your company.