Help Us Reach Our Goal of $2,500,000 for Cancer Research in Nebraska!

The Cattlemen’s Ball of Nebraska is an annual event that is held at a different ranch each year to raise cancer awareness and as a fundraiser for cancer research. The goal for the 2014 event is to raise $2.5 million for cancer research and local medical causes. 90% of the proceeds will go to the Fred and Pamela Buffett Cancer Center at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, with the remaining 10% earmarked toward regional medical organizations.

June 6-7 2014

Banner County, Nebraska
Hoot Owl Ranch

Host Families: Jeff & Kathy May and Kenny & Misty Stauffer

Cost: “Trail Boss” 2-day ticket $350

“Top Hand” Saturday ticket only  $75

Co-Chairs: Jeff Heldt and Monty Stoddard

Volunteers: Erika Cochran 308-631-8504



Latest posts

Mar
17

Dr. Cowan, Director of the Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center presents a community forum March 23, 2014

Posted: March 17, 2014

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                                        CONTACT:  Kenny Stauffer March 17, 2014                                                                                                               308-641-0429 cattlemensballne2014@gmail.com 2014 Cattlemen’s Ball Dr. Kenneth H. Cowan to speak in Gering, NE March 23, 2014   Director for UNMC, Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center presents a community forum in the Nebraska Panhandle   GERING, NE – Dr. Kenneth H. Cowan, M.D., … Read More


Feb
6

2014 Media Details

Posted: February 6, 2014

Media Details Event Name: Cattlemen’s Ball of Nebraska, Inc. Website: http://cattlemensball.com/ 2014 Theme: Corral A Cure for Cancer Dates: June 6 & 7 2014 Location: The Hoot Owl Ranch Directions: Located between Harrisburg and Kimball Nebraska Host Families: Jeff & Kathy May (Ranch Owner) and Kenny & Misty Stauffer (Ranch Manager) Purpose of the Event: … Read More


Jan
26

Montgomery Gentry Announced to Perform at the 2014 Cattlemen’s Ball of Ne.

Posted: January 26, 2014

The 2014 Cattlemen’s Ball of Nebraska, Inc located at the Hoot Owl Ranch in Banner, CO is proud to announce Montgomery Gentry to perform at the main concert Saturday, June 7, 2014.


Jan
9

Press Release- Montgomery Gentry Announced to Perform at the 2014 Cattlemen’s Ball of Ne.

Posted: January 9, 2014

Country Music duo Montgomery Gentry to perform at 2014 Cattlemen’s Ball of Nebraska Fundraising event for cancer research scheduled for June 6-7, 2014 in the Nebraska Panhandle BANNER COUNTY, NE June 6-7, 2014 – Country music artists Montgomery Gentry will headline the entertainment at the 2014 Cattlemen’s Ball of Nebraska on Saturday, June 7. The … Read More


Jul
6

2014 – A New Year – A New Ball!

Posted: July 6, 2013

Join us in 2014 in Banner County, Nebraska at the Hoot Owl Ranch!   Host Family: Kenny & Misty Stauffer 308-641-0429   Jeff & Kathy May   Co-Chairs: Jeff  Heldt 308-641-5781   Monty Stoddard 308-631-2154   For more information or donation information contact: cattlemensballne2014@gmail.com


More Posts

Website designed and developed by David & Associates